Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nerd Alert Baby Shower...

A few weekends ago The Vintage Dish was asked to help style a baby shower hosted by my best friend, Christie (she's the angel behind our website and photos btw) for a dear friend of ours from college, Nancy. I was thrilled to shower such a sweet mommy-to-be and to share some of my favorite pieces from our ever-expanding collection.




Christie and Nancy are 2 of the funniest people I know and their personalities were on major display at the shower.. from the invitation to the shower game.  The theme was "Nerd Alert".  Christie designed the invitation and asked guests to bring books instead of cards to enhance Baby Brayden's library... such a smarty pants already.  She DIY'ed the cutest bookmark goodie bag favors filled with Nerds, of course and baby appropriate twists to some classic titles.  "Love in the Time of Colic" is a real page turner.





The food and drinks looked amazing! I didn't try a single bite (or sip) because I'm on the diet from
Hell but everyone was oohing and aahing the cheese board, mini pizzas, wine marinated mushrooms (droooool), champagne punch and cupcakes.











Such a fun afternoon for so many reasons! Can't wait to do it again! Which should be an easy feat... everyone I know is expecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment