Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Can't Pick a Favorite...

Choosing a favorite collection or piece would be like picking a favorite child which I understand is impossible or at least ill advised. Telling your kids you prefer one over the others can cause all sorts of emotional problems down the road. I won't do that to my babies... err dishes.

Anyway, I'm constantly on the hunt for gorgeous pieces to add to all of the TVD collections. Estate sales, thrift shops, my grandmothers' attic are all game. Over the past few weeks I've found some amazing new pretties. Check some of them out below...

Vintage Collection






 Country Chic Collection






Finishing Touches






Could you die?! I could but then I wouldn't be able to find these fab treasures anymore so I won't. Plus they would be orphans and what is sadder than an orphaned crystal punch bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment