Saturday, June 16, 2012

Farm Fresh...

A few weeks ago Jen Rios with Jen Rios Design asked if I would like to provide dishes for a farm-to-table inspired engagement photo shoot she was styling. Heck yes I did! After talking a little about her vision we decided on a fab dinner/salad plate combo that went with the earthy, rustic aesthetic she was shooting for. Unfortunately, I didn't get to attend the actual shoot due to maid of honor duties so I have been dying to see how it all came together. When I got an email today from Teresa at Lightbox Photography, the super talented photographer who captured the magic I just about squealed.

Here are a few of my fave pics from TVD's first ever styled photo shoot...











 I love, love, love everything about this engagement! It just exudes warmth, sweetness and simple elegance. 

It was such an honor and a pleasure to be included with some of the best in the wedding biz in DFW. Thanks so much for including me and TVD. Can't wait to work with you all again!

Lightbox Photography
Jen Rios Design
Couture Events by Lottie
Nest Floral Studio
Beauty and the Blush
Period Charm Rentals
Rebekah Disch Design






1 comment:

  1. Just WOW! That looks amazing..and what a cute concept...farm to table. Love it! You really have the perfect vintage dish for every occasion!

    ReplyDelete